Gift cards allow us to help our clients in very practical ways—giving them access to food, gas, and needed personal items. They tend to work best in amounts of $10 or $20.
- Gas Cards
- Grocery Stores: Safeway, QFC, Fred Meyer, etc.
- Personal Items: Target, Fred Meyer, etc.
- Drugstores: Bartell Drugs, Walgreens, Rite Aid
- Clothing & Shoe Stores: Target, Fred Meyer, TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, Payless Shoes, Macy’s, etc.
This gift bag is given to people who are actively in the life. This gift along with the message of our outreach team is that Jesus loves them, offers them love, grace, hope and a new life. This tangible gift opens doors for conversations where we can learn about other needs they might have. We also provide hygiene items that they typically donʼt have access to through their pimps so they can properly care for themselves. The cost of the gift bag is approximately $7.
Place items in a small clear sized bag with a twist tie. Do not include items beyond on this list. Please pray for the individual who will receive this bag.
- 1 Lipgloss
- 1 Nail polish
- 1 Eyeshadow
- 1 Lotion (mini-sized)
- 2 Feminine wipes (brands like Vagisil)
- Optional: mini deodorant, small tissue pack, travel-sized shampoo/conditioner or body wash
This comfort kit is provided to victims who are recovered by the police or otherwise leave the sex trade. The kit includes appropriate and comfortable clothing, food and hygiene items which many of our clients have not had access to. Our hope is to provide for physical needs and communicate that someone sees and care for them. The cost of each kit is approximately $25.
All items should be new and nonperishable. Please place items into a non-paper reusable bag. Please pray for the individual who will receive this bag. Do not include items beyond this list.
Clothing sizes S–4X, that are gender-neutral:
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 Sweatpants
- 1 Pair of socks
- 1 Pair of underwear
- 1 Chapstick or lip balm
- 1 Small package of hand wipes
The Resource Closet is part of our ERC Drop-In Center. It is a place where our clients can go to “shop” for items that they need. We need these items for all genders and body sizes, but we tend to run low on gender neutral items, and plus-sized women’s items.
- Clothing general items: pants/jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, yoga pants/leggings, sweatpants, dresses, etc.
- Basketball shorts
- Sneakers (especially in large sizes)
- Raincoats (all sizes)
- Pregnancy tests
- Storage bins for clients moving into housing (something like this)
Emergency Receiving Center
The Drop-In Center at our Emergency Receiving Center (ERC) is a safe, welcoming environment for victims and survivors. Unfortunately, some of the original furniture from when we opened the ERC is wearing out. Here are some items we need to replace to maintain our comfortable and relaxing environment for our guests:
- Two loveseats or couches (dark neutral color, vinyl/easy to clean)
- Five tall standing lamps
- Large cabinet with doors (something like this)
- Plastic drawers/bins (something like this or this